Create your Business Page
To get started with your business page, you will need to log in to your Google+ account.
- Sign in to your Google+ account.
- Hoover to the left hand side to bring out the navigation menu.
- Click on the “Pages” link.
- Click the “Create a Page” button
- The next page asks you to describe your business. If you have a physical location, click on "Local Business or Place". If you click on this option, Google will try to search for your business and add it to its own business listings. It's important to choose the right category as you will not be able to change it later on. In this tutorial I selected the "Other" category, but the principles are the same.
- You should now see the “Create a Google+ Page”. Enter your business name, website address and hit the red "Continue" button.
- Next, you should now see the following page. Enter your 1) business name and 2) web address and contact details, and hit the 3) “Finish" button.
Congratulations! You now have your own Business page. Your page should look like the one below.